Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Venetia Janine: "Yes, I'm single again!"



Dusseldorf --
They are the dream couple carnival Prince Dirk and his Venetia Janine supply from a perfect session.
Privately, however, at least for Janine Schmidt, not everything runs so smoothly: she has separated from her husband, Ralph.
The Venetia who knowingly and willingly put in so the public, annoy the demands for their private lives now: "Yes, it's true: I am single again. I'm separated from my husband, is no secret. But that's also my absolute private affair, is nobody's business and has nothing to do with the carnival! "
Her husband, Ralph, there are less buttoned up, "Janine is extracted at home and works no longer in our joint company (a medium-sized computer companies, that is Red)."
Ralph Schmidt himself had proposed to his wife as Venetia - but that he now regrets: "Until Prinzenpaarkürung our marriage was perfectly fine. And now suddenly she told me she loved me any more. For me it was a terrible shock after 18 years of marriage. "When asked whether his wife wanted a divorce, says Schmidt, sadly," Yes! "
What the Venetia but even more on my nerves is when the public discussion of their separation, the rumor mill in the meantime boil carnival circles: She should have broken up for another man allegedly by her husband. And this "separation reason was" the bargain also a very high caliber Düsseldorf carnival ...