Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hard films as Star Dad very soft

Upper arms like tree trunks, one voice, as he had swallowed a double bass: Action star Vin Diesel (41).
In the fourth part of the PS-strip "The Fast and the Furious" (Cinema release: April 2) he can spin the tires again. EXPRESS met the prominent Hollywood star, who showed his soft side.
Broad grin bursting Mark Sinclair Vincent - so his real name - in the interview room. He proudly talks about his new movie.
But when the issue is on the Promo stressful job in Europe, swallows the brawny type, then:
"Since I am a father, I've been wondering whether acting the right job for me. Because every time I put one down when I have to give my angel goodbye. "
Hania Riley Vin is small in the next few months a year. Father was to be a great moment for him, he would still prefer for his daughter. But now they are thousands of miles away. Hania Riley must be content with Mama Paloma Jiminez.
The bald-headed powerhouse is very sentimental, "While shooting in Mexico and the Dominican Republic, I have both been around. But now that we fly every day from one country to another, I could not take them. "
He would like to now the "Pacifier" (he turned in 2005) will play at home. "It really hurts when I have to leave my baby alone."
But unfortunately, must stand back Hania Riley Dad's new strip for a few days. Because for Vin the action film is also a matter of the heart. He is not only performers, but also a producer.
"Otherwise I would not have accepted the job," he confesses. In 2001 he played with in the first part, the next two he had. "It was important that we now tell the story of Part 1 on - with all the main characters."
In this he succeeded: in addition to Michelle Rodriguez (30 has already been caught with alcohol at the wheel) and Jordana Brewster (28, the license was only shortly before the first film) is also heart-throb Paul Walker (35, amateur racing driver) back again.
All PS-actors are to visit Germany. Finally, was held in Bochum on Tuesday evening, the European premiere of the action film.